College doesn't have to be your world to change your world.
Clover Park Technical College offers non-credit programs from 1 day to 18 months in length through Career & Community Services.
Programs are offered in various technical areas and may change based on local industry and employment needs. Most programs are offered online, on your schedule.
If you know what class/program you want, click on the catalog button, register, and pay online. Do you need help identifying the right class or program? Schedule a phone, face-to-face, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams appointment.
Connect in a Zoom virtual lobby (by appointment ONLY)
How to Register
How to Drop or Change A Class
If you need to cancel or change your registration, you must do so in writing. We no long accept cancellations by telephone.
- Email us at CCServices@jeans68.com.
- Provide your full name, the name of the class and date for which you are registered, and a call-back number where a message can be left.
This schedule applies to both the course and material fees for Continuing Education courses and programs:
- 100%: Any time class is canceled by the College
- 100%: If you withdraw 48 hours before the first class meeting. Certain consumable and pass-thru fees (e.g. credit card transaction fees) are not refundable..
- 0%: If you fail to attend class for any reason without prior notice per instructions above. Roll-overs to future classes in lieu of refund will not be permitted.
- Students receiving funding through a third party must adhere to the rules of the funding source (e.g., employer, Workforce funding, Labor & Industries)
We try our best not to cancel classes, but on occasion a class may be canceled if enrollment is too low, in case of an emergency, or if the College is officially closed due to inclement weather.
If a class is canceled, we will make every effort to reach you using the information you provided at registration. Please be sure to provide accurate telephone and email information. We do not currently send text messages for cancellations.
In the case of a cancellation, you will receive a full refund by check or credit card, depending on how you paid. Please allow ample time for refund check processing and credit card account transactions.